JANUARY COLLABORATIVE TRAINING
LOWEST COST TRAINING IN THE STATE!
REGISTER NOW, SPACES LIMITED
Introductory Collaborative/Refresher Training
Friday January 3 – Saturday January 4, 2020
from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Learn the basics of Collaborative practice from Tampa Bay Collaborative Trainers and how to assist divorcing clients without resorting to litigation.
ADVANCED COLLABORATIVE TRAINING
GET TRAINED, GET PREPARED, GET CREDENTIALED
Sunday, January 5, 2020
Advanced Training from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The third day of Advanced training will cover subjects that will assist you in meeting the educational requirements for accreditation as an Accredited Collaborative Professional.
- Collaborative Statute & Rules – Robert Merlin, Esq.
- Conflict Resolution/Interest-Based Negotiations – Enid Miller Ponn, Esq.
- Family Systems Theory – Randy Heller, Ph.D. and Leisa Wintz, Esq.
- Ethics Standards – Sheila Furr, Ph.D., Ed Sachs, CPA and Jeffrey Wasserman, Esq.
- Domestic Violence – Leisa Wintz, Esq.
Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Avenue
Maxwell Maltz Building
Breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks provided all three days.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
- 21 CEUs for MFTs, MSWs, and MHCs
- 20 CLEs and CMEs for mediators will be provided through Legal Aid Broward County.
- CEUs for financial professionals and psychologists TBD.
To download a flyer with pricing and a detailed map of the Nova campus, click the link below:
For those traveling to the training, a list of hotels can be accessed at the following link: