Look Out for Our Events to Become a Trained Collaborative Professional.
LOW COST INTRODUCTORY/REFRESHER AND ADVANCED COLLABORATIVE TRAINING
Friday January 3 – Saturday January 4, 2020
Introductory/Refresher Training from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Learn the basics of Collaborative practice from Tampa Bay Collaborative Trainers
Sunday, January 5, 2020
Advanced Training from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Collaborative Statute & Rules – Robert Merlin, Esq.
- Conflict Resolution/Interest-Based Negotiations – Enid Miller Ponn, Esq.
- Family Systems Theory – Randy Heller, Ph.D. and Leisa Wintz, Esq.
- Ethics Standards – Sheila Furr, Ph.D., Ed Sachs, CPA and Jeffrey Wasserman, Esq.
Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Avenue
Maxwell Maltz Building
Breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks provided all three days.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
21 CEUs for MFTs, MSWs, and MHCs, 20 CLEs will be provided through Legal Aid Broward County.
CMEs for mediators and CEUs for financial professionals and psychologists TBD.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 954-585-7071, $95 to $189, ask for rate.
- Extended Stay America, 954-382-8888, $116 to $131
2020 Practice Group Meetings
Photos coming soon!
2019 Holiday Party – December